Monday, July 9, 2012

Lady Gaga To Reveal Album Title In September

'I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September!' Gaga tweets.
By Jocelyn Vena

<P>Wondering what <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/lady_gaga/artist.jhtml">Lady Gaga</a> plans to call her next album? Well, you're going to have to wait through the summer to find out. The singer, currently on her <a href="/news/articles/1675458/lady-gaga-next-album.jhtml">controversial <i>Born This Way</i> Tour</a>, <a href="http://twitter.com/#!/ladygaga" target="_blank">tweeted</a> that she will make the announcement this fall. "Exciting news little monsters! I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September! X," she wrote.</P><P></p><div class="player-placeholder right" title="Lady Gaga Has The Title And Concept For Her Next Album" id="vid:717202" width="415" height="255"></div><p></P><P>Gaga has, in fact, been playing the record for her bosses and inner circle. She also revealed on Twitter that she spun the new music, her follow-up to 2011's <i>Born This Way,</i> for her longtime pal Lady Starlight. And her co-manager Vincent Herbert had some of his own <a href="/news/articles/1686196/lady-gaga-new-album.jhtml">teases for Little Monsters</a> in an interview he gave late last month.</P><P>"[It's] just [an] insane, great record. She's on tour right now, but it's just going to be a great record. Look out for the unexpected when it comes to her," he said. "We're doing it on the road right now, so it's a little hard, but it's going to be great."</P><P>Though it's unclear how far along in the recording process she is for the release, in an interview with MTV News in December, she already had the <a href="/news/articles/1675458/lady-gaga-next-album.jhtml">highly anticipated album title</a> in mind. "I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place," she said. "I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done."</P><P>Her producer, Fernando Garibay, confirmed in a separate interview last year that Mother Monster would be working on the album while on tour. "I get a little bit of anxiety thinking about that right now. I wanna just always try to outdo ourselves, our songs. They're already incredible songs. But I feel like she's so young," he said, adding that at the time, the record was in its early stages and that "there's a lot of room to grow."</P><P>"The last record we made in bus stops and hotel rooms," he said. "Wherever she's at, we'll make it."</p>

Related Artists

Kesha Ke$ha Lady Gaga Lil Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment